We are delighted to welcome you back to our in-person services at First Baptist Church (FBC).
To prepare for bringing you back, FBC has worked hard to implement preventative measures and protocols recommended by government and public health officials so that we can protect the health and safety of our community against the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19.
At this time, preregistration is required and restricted to the first 50 attendees at each service, 30% of our capacity.
Before you register to attend a service, please note the following:
- If you are 65 years and older, vulnerable in any way, or your immune health is compromised, you are encouraged to continue to remain away at this time, based on your personal discernment.
- If you are not able to register, you will be able to continue live streaming our services on Facebook or join us via WebEx video or by dialing in to listen.
- When you arrive for service, you will be required to pass the screening temperature check to a maximum of 37°C to be permitted into the sanctuary.
Please do not
register or attend in-person if, in the past 14 days, you or a member of your family have:
FBC is doing its due diligence and making every effort to keep our building and attendees safe. If you elect to attend in-person services, please know that you do so at your own risk. FBC will not be responsible for any illness.
- Experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, chills, muscle pain, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty in breathing);
- Travelled outside Canada or to any highly impacted areas within Canada;
- Had any close contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada;
- Been exposed to someone who is suspected of or has been confirmed with
a case of Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Thank you for checking in, please enter and stay safe!